Limited Assistance Representation (LAR)
What is Limited Assistance Representation?
- A client hires an attorney to assist with a specific element of his or her legal matter such as legal advice, document preparation, document review, and/or a court appearance.
Family Law Limited Assistance Representation (also known as “LAR”)
- Attorney Foster is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and have been since 1992
- Attorney Foster specialize in family law
- Limited Assistance Representation is available for all types of family law cases including but not limited to divorce, custody, visitation and parenting plans, child support, asset division and alimony.
Benefits of Limited Assistance Representation
- The Client controls how and when to utilize Attorney Foster’s services;
- Attorney Foster prepares your legal documents accurately, legibly and completely;
- Attorney Foster provides the legal advice and prepare the documents for only that portion of the case for which you require my services;
- You have payment options: you may pay as you go or you may pay a retainer depending upon the complexity of the matter.
How Much Does LAR Cost?
- Attorney Foster charges an hourly rate and may collect a retainer after meeting with a potential client.
How Do You Begin the LAR Process?
Please call the Law Office of Erica M. Foster at (978)750-8857 or click here to complete our online form. Attorney Erica M. Foster will call you to arrange an appointment at your convenience.